Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ghost Train 2008


A Pirate battle


Jack-O-Lantern display


Some scary sea creatures


waiting for the train to start


this spun as you passed

Last week we visited the Ghost Train in Stanley Park. Dave and I enjoyed it, Ky...was perhaps a bit young to get the idea. Heidi and I discussed that you often take your first child to events that they are too young for, out of the excitement of having a child. We went when it was already dark and I think Ky was too disoriented to understand what we were doing. For those who have not been, this is a miniature train that goes through the park and they have a theme each year and there are performers and decorations. The theme this year was Pirates. next year we'll go when it is lighter out and since he'll be closer to two I think he'll get more out of it. There is so much to do in this city around Halloween. I think as Kyan grows we'll have to try different things out each year. Hope you are all finding fun Halloween activities in your area.

2 comments:

This Guy said...

HAHA Thats the best tho, taking your kids to their "first" anythings, even if they are too young! My sister is having a blast with it, my niece is only 11 months old, just started to walk, she takes a few steps then claps for herself! hahaha

Cute pictures! :)

Unbalanced Libra said...

Looks like fun!