Thursday, August 27, 2009

Welcome to 30!

This post is a love letter to my #1 guy...Dave, my husband. Today he turns 30.

An adorable baby.

Here is the handsome, green-eyed man who won my heart

And here he is today in his most recent role as Dada.

As May Lamerton Becker said:
"We grow neither better nor worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."

I think in the future we will not look back on our 30's as a time of being old (since we're not) but rather as a time full of action. Sleeplessness, yes. Working hard, absolutely. Growing our family, creating future plans, and making a solid foundation.
There is no one in the world that I would rather be on this path with. You are a fantastic partner, a loving and glorious Dad, and the love of my life.

Happy, happy 30th birthday. I can't wait for you to have your special surprise on Sunday.

love, Jen

2 comments:

KrisMrsBBradley said...

How cute is he, lol? A big happy birthday to your hubs!

This Guy said...

Happy Birthday to your Hubby!! Looks like you went all out on the birthday banner! It looks amazing! So did your trip to the beach! :)

Blessings,
Bret