Thursday, October 1, 2009
A few announcements...
Hey all. Welcome to October. It feels good to be here. I wanted to remind you that the new issue of Pagan Pages is up and here is the link to my Pagan Parenting article for this month. It's based on the concept "It takes a village to raise a child."
I also want to thank Sunfire at Pagan Blog Prompts for awarding me with the Kreativ Blogger award. A small disclaimer: I've only chosen one blog to nominate this time. I'm not much for rules.
Here are the award rules:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you
2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog
3. Link the person who nominated you
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know
5. Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers'
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them
I would like to nominate Kaleanani at Alpine Sanctum. Her writing is so touching and I especially loved this post this week.
Ok. Seven things about myself that no one would really know.
1. I had a labret piercing (between chin and bottom lip) for a year.
2. My new t.v obsession is watching Rome.
3. Some day I would like to write a book and have it published.
4. I like to mimic accents.
5. I love thunder storms.
6. I broke my arm in Grade 4 after strapping cross-country skis on to my winter boots and trying to ski down a hill. (not my smartest moment)
7. I have sung back-up on both of my best friend's albums.