Sunday, August 26, 2012

come on along

Tomorrow we head out for a road trip.  Our first of such epic proportions, nine days on the road stopping in 5 different cities or towns.  Since I'm a road trip kind of gal I'm very excited and I had this idea that I'd take you along.  Wouldn't you like to take a road trip to celebrate summer's end?   I thought so too.  So to start you off on the right track you need the correct playlist.  I mean music is crucial to the whole vibe.  Here is my Road Trippin' 2012 playlist for you.

On the Road Again - Canned Heat
Without a Map - Sam Roberts
Elephant Gun - Beirut (my current song obsession)
Lonely Boy - The Black Keys (one of the boys' current favorites)
Imaginary Bars - Great Lake Swimmers
Road Regrets - Dan Mangan
How Come You Never Go There? - Feist
Road Trippin' - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Little Talks - Of Monsters and Men
Pagan Angel And a Borrowed Car - Iron & Wine
Hit the Road Jack - Ray Charles
Come Together - The Beatles
Goin' up the Country - Canned Heat
Get out the Map - Indigo Girls
King of the Road - Teddy Thompson & Rufus Wainwright
Bobcaygeon - The Tragically Hip
Road to Zion - Damien Jr Gong Marley
Hard Road - Sam Roberts
Heart of Gold - Neil Young
Santa Fe - Beirut

As always leave your addition in the comments if you'd like and next time I write it will be from the road.

No comments: