Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Getting lost in words and piles

Beside me is a pile of empty After Eight chocolate wrappers. On the floor around me are scattered toys new and old. Upstairs in the bedroom are piles of clothes that need to be put away and in my head are words....three weeks of words from my favorite blogs. Taking a break from reading was nice but has left me a bit overwhelmed with the wonder of the interesting people whose lives I am able to peak into. I am in quite a state of limbo here which is a frequent place that I tend to reside, where I have a list longer than my arm of things that I would like to get done but something inside me is taking too long to warm up and get pumping. I will work my way through this, I always do and I will get cracking on goal reviews from 2009 and flesh out the hints of interesting things to come that I have been dropping here for far too long.
Thanks for you patience friends. I'm just going to pick a pile and get through it.

3 comments:

TMCPhoto said...

welcome back and take time to get nice and settled.

Rue said...

Motivation is hard to come by these days - for all of us. One thing at a time... we'll be here!

Bridgett said...

My motivation is kaput.

I need to do an energy/motvation manifestation, for sure.

Hugs!

)O(
boo