Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Imbolc in Vancouver

Spring is not just a whisper in these here parts. We are probably two weeks ahead of schedule here and the temperature is warm and things are starting to sprout up everywhere. Yesterday was a misty and gray morning and my friend Sarah and I took a walk with our boys to breathe in the magic of the wheel turning. Some of you are experiencing just the opposite in freezing temperatures (I feel for you) but the earth stirs even where you are it's just not as visible as it is here.

Daffodils on the rise


Buds forming

My Primroses are starting to blossom!

3 comments:

spiritualmother said...

wonderful! We are seeing signs of spring in Portland Oregon also! The last picture looks like theirs a little frog sitting right in the middle of the plant!

Anonymous said...

There is spring in the air here as well. I hear birds, smell that spring smell and see buds coming up and out!

Bridgett said...

Oh, you lucky girl! I'm buried under layers of ice and snow! LOL

Hope you had a blessed Imbolc!