Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Artful Pillows: Spring


My pagan art project for this year is to make throw pillows for each season. I managed to get the Spring ones done before the end of May which made me very proud. Before I had a child I would have been able to get something like this done in an afternoon... 2 months later I finished these. And with the distractions involved I only made one major mistake. I have moved on to think about my Summer ones since the solstice is this week. So check back soon for the results (or in 2 months). We'll see if I can break my old record this time. I like to incorporate my spirituality into my life as much as possible. And it really helps you get into the season to have visual reminders all over your home. Especially when you spend lots of time there.

No comments: